2012 Bucket List
Everyone has one. Right?!?!!
Every year, Eric and I sit down and right down our goals for the year.
We look at our goals from the previous year, reflect, and try to set measurable/obtainable goals.
While I am not going to share ALL my goals with you (some things need to semi-personal)...I am going to share 95% of them.
Here it goes.
-in no particular order-
- Go to Mexico with Eric (just the two of us) to celebrate our BIG birthdays.
- Keep the weight off I have lost since having Addelyn--(I am minus 14lbs from pre-pregnancy weight!)
- Tone Up
- Run another 1/2 Marathon in June or July (ambitious-YES) and finish under 2hrs (super ambitious since I haven't ran over 4 miles at a time in months!)
- Read 4-5 books (Hey, I am being realistic)
- Blog at least 2-3x per week
- Work more with the Special Needs program at my church
- Do at least 4-5 home DIY projects (like the secretary)....more on that later=)
- Continue to fill at least 2 orders a week with Gaga for Bows
- CLEAN OUT basement (oh boy!!!!)
- CLEAN OUT guest room!!(again...massive project! How many crafts can person have??)
- Learn to say NO. No is a sentence. It does not need an explanation. It does not need an apology.....can I do it???
- Set boundries. I need to set healthy boundaries in my life with a few people (we won't give names). I should start by reading the book (that I own!)
- Make more time for myself....whether it is reading, working out, getting my nails done, going for a drink with a friend. I need to take care of myself as I take care of my family.
- Go on more dates with my husband. I would like to shoot for once a month!!
And...that is about it. I think it is all obtainable.
What are yours??